Saturday, November 7, 2009

bounce 3-d video


"BOUNCE 3-D I was looking for another plane to add to my arsenol.After flying my depron yak for last couple years,I wanted something the same but better.Depron can be brittle and though I love my yak ,it breaks very easy.then I came across a gentalman named Ale out flying one weekend,who let me fly his home made lazer cut 3-plane.It was like my yak but bigger ,but when crashed,it bounched back .He told me that he had the kits for sale at a few local hobby stores,but could build one for me. Before I aggreed, I asked to see it fly again.It flew great but then he flew it into a tree and said watch this.He grabbed a big stick and slamed it out of tree and onto the ground.I was shocked that any one would do this to a plane, I knew it was going to be totaled.Then he said he wasnt done and walked over to the plane and kicked into the street.I was amazed when he then walked over to it and picked it up,and started hovering it around.It wasnt broke at all,. aLL i COULD SAY AT THAT POINT IS ,iLL TAKE ONE!!!
It since then has become my favorite plane to fly,and I have allready learned to hover it outside and even inside my house in a short time.I highly recomend this kit to any one trying to learn to fly a 3-d plane.The power system came from RC HOT DEALS.com. It consists of a brushless bl 2217-9 motor.A 30 amp speed controler.And four 9 gram servos.All for about 50 dollars.Im running a 10.4 prop and a 1000mah 3 cell lipo.Check out link below for vidio of this great plane in action!Allso contact me for more info on avialable kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2836 out runner motor

2836 out runner motor

servo conpartment

servo conpartment

bottom of yak

did you like what your reading

Followers

About Me

My photo
im 43 years old and have been flying rc planes for 7years.i started out with the ready to fly aerobird,by hobbyzone,then i purchased a ready to fly stryker,by park zone.then I started building from kits after i bought a specrtum radio.

yak55

yak55

yak55

yak55
finished yak
park zone makes some reall nice flying planes.The typhoon,the typhoon.2,the strykers,and many more.The only problem is with there ready to fly versions.The remote systems are not that good.I purchased a typhoon 2 ready to fly ,did range test that went fine.But sure enough it glitched with magor results.I bought more parts and tryed again at diferent park this time ,only to have the same thing happen again.!!I then realized the importance of a glitch free system as an investment ,to save my planes and money on crashes that werent my fault.Friends I fly with have allso had this problem who have bought ready to fly.I ended up with a spectrum DX6 system that has been great .NO glitching.So know when I crash I know its my fault.Again the best investment you can make.Vidios below show typhoon in action with specrtum system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJoLrAyFFzk

ther is so many places to fly!

parkzone

parkzone
me and my typhoons

jared with his stryker using new dx-6

Parkzones typhoon2 3-D

Parkzones typhoon2 3-D